Saint Mary School welcomes you! Our staff, students and families help to create and sustain our positive environment. Guests are greeted and helped to feel welcome. Our families are an important part of our school. We strive to provide quality experiences and opportunities for all to gather together.
Our parent school group is called “SFO” – School Family Organization. They are the central means of establishing committees and volunteers to assist with school projects and outreach opportunities. During the year our projects include -
- Fall Festival – held in September this is a fun family time with carnival booths, food fare, entertainment, and a silent auction.
- Book Fair – this is held in conjunction with school conferences in the fall. It is a great opportunity to add to your child’s home library, purchase gifts, and support our school library.
- Staff Appreciation – the SFO coordinates volunteer efforts to recognize and show their appreciation for the staff at Christmas, Teacher appreciation week, etc.
- Parent Education and Speakers – the SFO researches/funds speakers and programs that would augment parent and student education.
Other ways we welcome students and families include but are not limited to -
- Open Houses for new students and families
- Family donut gatherings
- Special Masses
- Parent lunches by classroom
- Mentor families
- Volunteering opportunities
If you can help out in any of these areas,or for more information, contact: Courtney Tielke @ 334-9881.