All St. Lambert parents are automatically members of our School Family Organization. Meetings are held every other month. SFO sponsors several fundraisers and funraisers throughout the school year. SFO coordinates the mentor program for new families, sales of school supplies, bookcovers, and St. Lambert shirts and sweatshirts, as well as activities for Catholic Schools week and Teacher Appreciation Week. Watch the school calendars for details.
St. Lambert School Advisory Board serves as a support to the Principal and as a liaison between the SFCS Board and St. Lambert School. Board meetings are held a minimum of four times per year and are open to the public. Visitors wishing to address the Board should contact Mrs. Lockwood or the Board President to have their name placed on the agenda.
The Technology Committee is comprised of members of the St. Lambert School community interested in planning technology for our school. This committee has been instrumental in creating long and short term goals for our school in terms of computer hardware. A raffle sponsored by this committee is held annually in the spring to raise funds for hardware purchase. This committee typically meets every other month. All are welcome. Look in our school newsletter and calendar for meeting dates/times.
- Walkers one morning or afternoon per week to walk students between St. Lambert School and Cleveland Elementary to attend ULE, Resource Room or Speech/Language Services.
- Volunteers in the classroom – special projects, tutoring, reading with students
- Room parents – support teachers with special projects, field trips, etc.
- Office help – collate monthly newsletter, coordinate collection of Campbell’s labels, General Mills Box Tops, and assist with other office projects
- Yearbook Committee
- Numerous projects and activities that arise during the course of the school year
If you can help out in any of these areas, or for more information, contact: Barbara Lockwood @ 338-7042.