Gift Cards that Give Back!
One of the easiest ways to support all eight Sioux Falls Catholic Schools, teacher salaries and tuition assistance is by using gift cards to all of your favorite places purchased through the SFCS Gift Card Program. And while you’re shopping using these gift cards or eCards, you’ll also be earning tuition credit for your family or someone else you designate. Fundraise while you shop through the purchases you make on a weekly basis – like gas, groceries and more!
Participating businesses return on average, a 5% rebate for every dollar of gift cards purchased – with 70% of that rebate going back to our schools, and you get to choose where the remaining 30% of the earned rebate will be applied in one of the following ways:
- To your students’ tuition for the current school year.
- To a designated student/family tuition.
- To the Tuition Assistance Fund.
- To the SFCS operating budget.
- To accumulate credit for future enrollment.
- To your parish tuition assistance fund.
You will accumulate credit from January 1 through December 31.
Gift cards are available at the SFCS Central Office (located at OGJH). They are also sold at most school offices during regular school hours and parishes after Masses. (Check your school/parish for availability.)
Gift cards and certificates can be purchased for the following businesses:
- 10th Street Auto Wash
- Bagel Boy
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Century Theatres
- Cherry Creek Grill/TC Referee
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic/Athleta
- Great Bear (Season only Sept. through March)
- HuHot Mongolian Grill
- Juice Stop
- Lewis Drug
- Look’s Market
- Minervas/Grille 26
- Noodles & Company
- Papa Murphys
- Pizza Ranch
- Qdoba Mexican Grill
- Sioux Falls Ford
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Gas Stop (Holiday)
- Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club
- West Mall 7
*Kohl’s allows credit card holders to use SFCS gift cards for credit payment!
If you have questions about the SFCS Gift Card Program, please contact the SFCS Central Office at 605.335.6557.
Electronic Gift Cards – MyScripWallet
Looking for a convenient online option to purchasing electronic gift cards (ScripNow eCards)? Sioux Falls Catholic Schools is offering an additional program. With MyScripWallet (the mobile website from ShopWithScrip), SFCS will receive the same benefits from your eCard purchases. Plus you can choose from over 275 retailers!
Use MyScripWallet to receive 40% of the rebates that those businesses offer through the program. That means, if the business offers a 15% rebate through the e-cards, you’ll get 40% of that rebate and SFCS gets 60% of the rebate.