The O’Gorman High School Athletic Boosters raise money throughout the year with many events. All parents of OGHS student athletes are encouraged and welcome to join the booster club as a way to support the O’Gorman athletic teams. The committee donates the first $50,000 of its yearly proceeds to the Sioux Falls Catholic Schools annual budget. After that, discretionary dollars are spent on a variety of needs throughout the athletic program at O’Gorman High School.
In 2015, the athletic boosters donated to the following:
- SFCS Operating Budget- $50,000
- Football throwing machine and end zone cameras – $8,680
- Updates for the Knight Locker – $4,000
- Sideline benches (soccer/football) – $3,200
- $500 for each sports team – $10,000 to be used at the coach’s discretion.
- $4,000 toward future purchase of new wrestling mats.
- Cheer and dance choreography – $ 1,000 each.
For a GRAND total of $83,380
Buy your O’Gorman Athletic Booster Pass!
1. ) FAMILY PASS: For $175, two adults and their children can gain admissions to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
2.) COUPLES PASS: For $150, two adults gain admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
3.) SINGLE PASS: For $75, one adult gains admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
2016-2017 Athletic Booster Dates
- Tuesday, August 18th – All Sports Kick-Off
- Friday, September 16th – Homecoming Tailgate Dinner @ McEneaney Field (vs. Washington)
- Saturday, March 25th: 16th Annual Shamrock Run/9th Annual Leprechaun Fun Run
- Friday, May 12th: 26th Annual O’Gorman Golf Classic
For more information on any of the above events or to become an active part of the booster committee, please contact Betsy Weber at (605)-575-3391 or email@example.com