The O’Gorman High School Athletic Boosters raise money throughout the year with many events. All parents of OGHS student athletes are encouraged and welcome to join the booster club as a way to support the O’Gorman athletic teams. The committee donates the first $50,000 of its yearly proceeds to the Sioux Falls Catholic Schools annual budget. After that, discretionary dollars are spent on a variety of needs throughout the athletic program at O’Gorman High School.
In 2016, the athletic boosters donated to the following:
- SFCS Operating Budget- $50,000
- 14,300 – $700 was transferred to each sport’s SAF account, $1000 to Athletic Training
- $3,000 – Basketball Shooting Machine
- $1,500 – Check-Out area in the Knight Locker
- $1,000 – Cheerleading Choreographer
- $1,000 – Dance Choreographer
- $4,000 – Wrestling Mats
- $10,000 – Volleyball Standards
- $4,000 – Mats for Track & Field – Pole Valut
For a GRAND total of $89,900
Buy your O’Gorman Athletic Booster Pass!
1. ) FAMILY PASS: For $175, two adults and their children can gain admissions to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
2.) COUPLES PASS: For $150, two adults gain admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
3.) SINGLE PASS: For $75, one adult gains admission to all O’Gorman junior high, freshman, sophomore, junior varsity and varsity home athletic events.
2017-2018 Athletic Booster Dates
- Thursday, August 17th – All Sports Kick-Off
- Friday, September 15th – Homecoming Tailgate Dinner @ McEneaney Field (vs. Lincoln)
- Saturday, March 24th: 17th Annual Shamrock Run/10th Annual Leprechaun Fun Run
- Friday, May 11th: 27th Annual O’Gorman Golf Classic
For more information on any of the above events or to become an active part of the booster committee, please contact Betsy Weber at (605)-575-3391 or email@example.com