Due to the large number of enrollment, Chess Club will now meet in the Cafeteria.
- Review the benefits of playing chess, including developing critical thinking skills, concentration skills, and decision-making skills, and how these skills can help you in other areas of your life
- Sportsmanship and chess etiquette
- Review the names of each chess piece
- How to set up a chessboard
- How each chess piece moves, including castling and en passant captures
No Chess Club:
When there are scheduled staff meetings after school.