We would love for you to join our community!
Sioux Falls Catholic Schools is now accepting registrations for the 2013-2014 school year!
To register for Preschool – through grade 6, click here.
To register for 7th or 8th grade at O’Gorman Junior High – click here.
Registration is required for all NEW students, as well as all preschool and kindergarten students. Spots fill quickly, so don’t wait!
If you have questions, please call your school office, or the Director of Admissions, Sara Rankin at 605-575-3358.
If you are new to our schools, you will need the following information to register your child:
- A copy of your child’s certified birth certificate (state issued),
- Preschool children age 3, 4 or 5 must reach the required age by September 1st. South Dakota law requires that students must be age 5 by September 1st to enter Kindergarten.
- A complete and up-to-date immunization record,
- Kindergarten students need a record of their physical, a TB test, a second MMR and a chicken pox vaccination.
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal certificate (if applicable),
- A copy of your child’s Social Security card,
- Registration deposit:
- Preschool – $50
- K-12 – $50
If your child is transferring from another school, please complete and sign an authorization form to release records. Many times those records will contain the requested information listed above.
All SFCS students must submit a signed tuition agreement in order to secure placement in their classroom.
Please contact Sara Rankin, Admissions Director, with any questions regarding registration at 605-575-3358 or email@example.com.